In the current May/June 2014 issue, the widely varied topics include :
- How to care for heirloom baptismal gowns and wedding gowns
- How to organize your home workspace for effective genealogy research
- Search strategies to use when looking for those elusive ancestors
- Accessing birth records and how to use their information to further your research
- How to find your German ancestor's hometown
- Finding information on ancestors of meager means
- European genealogy websites
- Searching the 1901 and 1911 Irish Censuses........and so much more.
The U.S. news stand price is $6.99 per issue. However, if you subscribe, the price is much less.
Compared to every other genealogy magazine that I have viewed, Family Tree Magazine is my personal favorite. I learn something new in every issue. This magazine is for the novice and the highly experienced researcher. Visit the website, and see for yourself. There is so much more to this magazine than meets the eye. Something you might want to try.
|April 2014 issue|